Wednesday 16 May 2012

Where oh where has the cheese lover gone?!?

Don't worry guys I'm still alive and kicking - but thus far have been unable to kick this infection, three rounds of antibiotics and nada, I still sound like a dog. However one thing cheese has taught me is that although something might look horrible from the outside if you ponder inside its almost always positive. So what's the delicious side of a chest infection you ask? Food timing and self control. You see with antibiotics you have to take a pill half an hour BEFORE meals and 2 hours AFTER meals. You know what this means - NO BOREDOM PICKING. Four times a day I'm limited to when I can eat and what I can drink, so far it has really worked. I figure if I can execute self control while I'm drugged up, there is no excuse for me not to do it otherwise, right? *cue light bulb moment*. Lets add "cut out all boredom picking" to my little list of goals!  So you might be sitting there thinking "wow - this girl is an angel" ( highly unlikely that's what you're actually thinking) but alas I am no angel. Im channelling my inner Usher and giving you my confessions - I did in fact buy the huge block of Gorgonzola from Costco last weekend and did spice up my chicken soup with some Parmesan - guess not all habits are easy to break. Until next time...

Cheese out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment