Monday 4 June 2012

I'm in shock

And I think I may just cry (I completely take back my judgements of the biggest loser contestants - this journey is emotional!). As you may have guessed, I just gave in and shot my before photo and it only took a one second look at the image of myself for me to completely tear up. I'm seriously hideous and I can't believe I've been in denial for so long. For some reason what I see in the mirror isn't the same as what popped up on that camera and I'm in shock at how bad my body has gotten. I'm not even 21 and I've destroyed my body to the point I don't know if I can fix it - stretch marks, cellulite and most of all FAT. I feel like I never want to leave the house again. Unfortunately gym is scheduled for tomorrow bright and early so I better suck it up and go to sleep.

Cheese out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment