Thursday 7 June 2012

Gym antics

Ok when I started this blog I promised you full disclosure to the good, the bad and the ugly, so today I'm going to talk about things that grind my gears about the gym! Here we go:
Loud people

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the quietest person at the gym but one thing I cannot stand is overly loud people! Half the time I'm wondering around in the morning and stop suddenly in my tracks "hang on, did I accidentally walk in to a brothel." Some people really sound like they are making love with the machines "ohhh ahhh, ohh yeahhhh like thatttt..." SERIOUSLY.. no. I should not have to blush while waiting for a machine just because you've decided to get intimate. 

Boobs in my face

After a long work out I look disgusting - my hair is a fizz ball, my face could be passed off as a large tomato and my clothes are dampingly hanging off my body, I simply can't wait to fix myself up. After looking around I finally find a spot on a bench in front of the mirror, look up and what do I see... BOOBS (not mine). Full frontal girls standing in front of the mirror doing their makeup. I'm sorry love but put some god damn clothes on! Once again its a gym not a brothel. There's one girl who I see nearly every morning, she does her hair in the nude, makeup in the nude and then goes into the toilets to put her clothes on - why? I've already seen everything there is to see!

The awkward break up

Does anyone else go to the gym with their old personal trainer? Well I do. Personal training just got to expensive and I really didn't see the worth, so I simply dumped my trainer. It now feels like I'm trying to dodge an ex boyfriend! From the change rooms to the gym I run like a little girl trying to avoid him. I keep my eyes pinned on the floor and avoid the danger zones at all cost - its horrible! When we do happen to bang into each other, I'm ridden with guilt and I can see him looking at me like a traitor! I feel like breaking out the old line "its not you, its me!"

Anyway that's a few things that get on my nerves about the gym! Let me know what pisses you off! :)   

Cheese out xx

2 comments:

  1. hahahhaha. Thankfully I don't have any nudies at my gym. I do however have the EX-PT. I agree it is awkward. He came up to me last night & asked how the 12wbt was going. When I exclaimed "Great!" He made this pfft noise and walked away. I also have loud Masterbation Man at my gym. It's gross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad I'm not alone! I saw my pt this morning with another client and he turned his head and glared at me as he walked off as if to say "see I don't need you, I have friends!". Pretty funny!

      Delete